Are you a dedicated Operations & Maintenance professional looking for the next big move in your career? Guernsey Power Station could be the place for you!
We have current O&M vacancies, recruiting for a brand-new combined cycle natural gas facility in Guernsey County, Ohio. Guernsey Power Station is a 1,875 megawatt (MW) combined cycle energy generation facility primarily fuelled by natural gas. The facility is located in southeastern Ohio, in the heart of the state’s Utica and Marcellus shale gas development area.
EthosEnergy is looking for strong leaders and dedicated team members to join the team at this state-of-the-art facility in southeastern Ohio!
Please see below the O&M vacancies that we will be recruiting for:
- Facility Manager – Start Date: March 2021
- Plant Admin – Start Date: April 2021
- Operations Manager – Start Date: May 2021
- Maintenance Manager – Start Date: May 2021
- Plant Engineer – Start Date: July 2021
- HSE / Compliance Manager – Start Date: August 2021
- Lead Operations Maintenance Technician (5) – Start Date: August 2021
- Operations Maintenance Technician (8) – Start Date: August 2021
- Operations Maintenance Technician, IC&E (4) – Start Date: August 2021
- Operations Maintenance Technician, Mechanical (2) – Start Date: August 2021
Often called the “Crossroads of America,” Guernsey County is found nestled in the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains midway between Columbus OH and Pittsburgh PA at the junction of I-70 and I-77. It has small-town charm mixed with a rich history
Most of the things to do in Guernsey County, Ohio revolve around agriculture and outdoor activities. Hunting, fishing, camping and golfing are centerpieces for the region. Ohio’s largest state park, Salt Fork, and the state’s third largest lake, Seneca Lake, are found within Guernsey County. However, it does have a few historical and cultural attractions which help tell the story of its inhabitants. Attractions include museums, an innovative wildlife conservation (The Wilds), and the nation’s first highway (circa 1806).
Not only is living here beautiful, but Guernsey County cost of living is 24.2% lower than the national average and 17.4% lower than the state average.
Ethos is not just in our name it is embedded in our culture through the attitudes and characteristics of our employees. We are always looking for people with the same passion and motivation to join our team!
For more information and to apply to one of our O&M Vacancies, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org