Welcome to EthosEnergy in Torino, Italy
EthosEnergy’s Italian Shop specializes in gas turbines, core and project engineering services with an experienced team of engineers and extensive inventory of spare parts. Torino is the OEM for certain Westinghouse® and Fiat® mature gas turbine technologies.
Video: See Inside the Shop
Where is EthosEnergy Italy?
Torino, is based in Northern Italy. Our portfolio includes:
TG 7 / 16 / 20 / 50 / 701F
MW 101 / 191 / 251 / 501D / 701D / 501F / 701F
W 101 / 191 / 251 / 501D / 701D / 501F
Frame 3-2 / 5-1 / 5-2 / 6B / 7E-EA / 7FA / 9E
EthosEnergy Italia has begun their internal preparations for certification and transition to ISO 45001:2018 in April 2020, by evaluating their existing procedures and aligning them with the new requirements.
ISO 45001:2018 is an International Standard that specifies requirements for an occupational health and safety (OH&S) management system, to enable organisations to proactively improve their safety performance in preventing accidents, injuries and ill health.
This new accreditation replaces the previous British Standard OHSAS 18001; all companies need to migrate to ISO 45001 by March 2021 to retain recognised certification.
EthosEnergy Torino facility has extensive repair and manufacturing capability across a wide range of gas turbines of different manufacturers and other products. Services include special processes, component repair, turbine rotors and full engines overhaul, including new replacement gas turbine manufacturing, full rehabilitations and upgrades, and plant relocations. Our Torino facility has:
- Gas Turbine Hot Blades Manufacturing Area
- Gas Turbine Discs Machining and Repairing
- NC Grinding Equipment for Curvic & Hirth Coupling
- Manufacturing of Steam and Gas Turbine Stationary Parts, including casing
- Range of Available Tools and Licences including Pro Engineering, AutoCad and Atos WhiteLight Scan
- Rotor overhaul and balancing area
- ISO 9001:2015 & ISO 14001:2015 & BS OHSAS 18001:2007 certified
- OEM IP
- Design and development
- Inspection and repair
- Support to Factory
- Definition of Cycles
- Design-to-manufacture Approach
- Large and Complex Projects (new plants, rehabilitations, relocations)
- Multi-area (mechanical, layout, process, electrical, controls)
- Close Relationship with Project Proposal Team
- Development of Solutions and Technical Scopes
- OEM, OOEM Systems
- Support to Commercial Team
- Full Engine Assembling and Rotor Overhauls including Full Inspection, Residual Life Evaluation and Life Extension
- Repair of Blades and Vanes including Controlled Chemical Stripping, Full NDT and Dimensionless Inspections, MCrAIY and Thermal Barrier Coatings
- Metrology Lab for Dimensional Inspection, NDE Capabilities and In-house Calibration all Certified Under SNT TC-1A
Facility is Over 35,000 Square Meters
The OEM for Certain Westinghouse® and Fiat® Mature Gas Turbine Technologies
Over 350 Gas Turbines have been Manufactured, Producing more than 12,000 MW Globally