About Our Program
EthosEnergy provides a flexible and affordable generator inspection program. The maintenance of a generator is routinely overlooked when developing an operation and maintenance program. However, if an operation and maintenance program is developed to coincide with the outage windows of the turbine, forced outages can be minimized and the availability requirements managed.
At EthosEnergy, we offer three service level plans that are customized by the common request and needs of our customers. During your next forced outage, let our experienced staff help save time and money by developing a plan that best fits the needs of your plant.
- Generator inspections establishes a “baseline” for evaluating future inspections & input for planned major maintenance activities
- Reduced outage time
- Reveals deterioration of coil insulation caused by PD or end winding vibration
- Reduced disassembly requirements – EthosEnergy offers multiple In-situ inspections options that will reduce the time to disassemble and reassemble the generator, while providing an overview of the generators current condition
Generator Inspection Services
- Visual & borescopic inspection of the turbine generator stator windings
- Turbine generator stator winding tests
- Exciter inspection – visual inspection, insulation resistance tests
- Performance tests of resistance Temperature Detector, Turbine Generator Stator & Turbine Generator Repairs
Discover how we can support you by getting in contact with our team today.