Steam Turbine Parts
Diaphragms are a key component to the overall performance of your steam turbine, and the degradation of the diaphragms can have a big impact.
As little as a 5% deviation of total nozzle area can equate to a significant loss in both Heat Rate and Output of your turbine. If diaphragms are not repaired during the outage, these losses will be not only maintained, but increased throughout the next outage period.
What can we do to help?
EthosEnergy can offer comprehensive inspection and repair recommendations such as:
- Non-destructive testing
- Dimensional inspection of diaphragms
- Partition area check, and restoration with Inconel or 410SS
- Evaluation and repair of diaphragm dishing
- Restoration of steam face, sidewalls and setback face
- Joint and bolt hole repairs
- Restoration of packing and spill strip hook fit
- Spill Strip and J strip replacement
- Upgrades and modifications, including customized SMART Seals™
- New and upgraded diaphragm manufacture
Why choose EthosEnergy?
- Recover turbine efficiency loss
- Repairs performed within an outage timeframe
- Reduced maintenance cost by refurbishing components rather than replacing
- Structural repairs to ensure the integrity of the diaphragm until the next outage
Thanks to our exceptional steam turbine knowledge, dedicated team and specialized equipment, EthosEnergy can provide diaphragm and nozzle repairs in a timely and reliable manner.
For more information about our steam turbine parts and repair services, contact us today via our online enquiry form.