Are you a dedicated Operations & Maintenance professional looking for the next big move in your career? South Field Energy could be the place for you!
We are currently recruiting for a brand-new electric generation facility in Wellsville, Columbiana County, Ohio. South Field Energy is a 1,182 megawatt (MW) electric generation facility primarily fuelled by clean-burning natural gas. The plant is located on just under 20 acres, set back 3,500 feet from Route 45 on a 150-acre plot with nearby electrical and gas interconnections. The facility, which is now under construction, is expected to start commercial operations in June 2021.
EthosEnergy is looking for strong leaders and dedicated O&M team members to join the team at this state-of-the-art facility in Wellsville, Ohio!
Please see below the positions that we will be recruiting for:
- Facility Manager – Start Date: February 2020
- Maintenance Manager – Start Date: April 2020
- Operations Manager – Start Date: April 2020
- EHS / Compliance Manager – Start Date: May / June 2020
- Plant Engineer – Start Date: May / June 2020
- 2 x Operations Maintenance Technician, Mechanical – Start Date: May / June 2020
- 3 x Operations Maintenance Technician, Instrumentation & Controls – Start Date: May / June 2020
- 8 x Operations Maintenance Technician – Start Date: May / June 2020
- 4 x Lead Operations Maintenance Technician – Start Date: May / June 2020
Columbiana has been voted 2019 Nicest Place in Americas by Readers Digest. With a strong farming and industrial heritage, Columbiana has a small-town feel to it; no township has more than 25,000 residents. It is located midway between Cleveland, Ohio, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, and Wheeling, West Virginia.
Columbiana County has lots of great local attractions to offer! Most of the things to do in Columbiana, Ohio revolve around agriculture and outdoor activities. However, it does have a few historical and cultural attractions which help tell the story of its inhabitants. Attractions include museums, state parks and wildlife areas, and you pick farms for fresh fruits and vegetables which are all within short distance to major highway systems!
Not only is living here beautiful, but the cost of living in Columbiana is 24.1% lower than the national average and 11.8% lower than the state average.
Ethos is not just in our name it is embedded in our culture through the attitudes and characteristics of our employees. We are always looking for people with the same passion and motivation to join our team!
For more information and to apply please contact email@example.com